- Rizvi Springfield High school is an unaided, private, school established in 1985 and registered under Rizvi Education Society, Bandra (West ).
- Applications from all communities are accepted.
- The management reserves the right to admit or retain a student in the School.
- The sale of application form is no guarantee that admission will be granted.
- Every application for Leaving Certificate shall be made by the Parent/Guardian in the prescribed form available in the school office. It should state the reason for the student leaving the school and the proposed date of leaving.
- The Leaving Certificate application is to be submitted before 15th April of the current academic year or else fees for June will be charged.
- The intended withdrawal of student should be notified in writing at least a month in advance by the Parent/Guardian otherwise the student’s name will continue to be in the Register and the corresponding fee will be charged.
- Application for Leaving Certificate should be submitted one month in advance for issue of the same.
- A Leaving Certificate will be furnished only after a minimum one week’s notice and payment of all dues.
- No fee will be charged for a Leaving Certificate asked ‘within’ a year from the date of leaving school. After this period a fee of Rs.100/- will be charged for every subsequent Year.
- A fee of Rs.100/- will be charged for a duplicate copy of the Leaving Certificate. Valid evidence on why such a duplicate is required and a statement in writing as to the fate of the Original Certificate will have to be provided to the satisfaction of the Principal.
- A candidate who joins afresh will have to submit a Municipal Birth Certificate (Original) in support of the date of birth.
- Students coming from recognized school within Maharashtra must produce the Results Report Card and a Leaving Certificate from the last school attended.
- Those coming from schools out of the state must produce a Leaving Certificate countersigned by the Education Officer of the State/Dt./Board.
- The school does not accept donations for admissions. Be careful of those known and unknown people who pose to be intermediaries in the admission process. Do not pay any money to them. Please avoid any third party that may approach you in connection with the admission nor should you approach any third party for admission.
- Recommendations are not welcome and can be detrimental to admission. Similarly, any attempt at seeking admission through dubious means, even if discovered subsequently, will result in the cancellation of the admission.
Application Form: The application form is available online at the school website and offline at the school office from Jan 2nd, 2017 to Jan 30th, 2017. Kindly log on to www.rizvispringfieldcbse.edu.in
Alternatively, one could also log on to the school website for details.
AGE GROUP: Applicant should be 3 years 6 months + by June 30 of the academic year.
We are pleased to hold an interaction with all the valid applicants ( child with his father and mother). This will be on any date from 1 st February 2017 onwards. Both parents only shall accompany the child, no other person is allowed. Parents are requested not to pressurize the child with special coaching for this interaction.
Requirements at the time of Interaction:
- Fill up the application form online / offline correctly.
- On completion please check again and verify the entries. After you submit the form, there is no possibility of any correction.
- Having verified, please submit the form.
- Get a print-out of the form and collect the brochure from the school office.
- Applicant will receive an email informing the date, time and centre for the interaction.
The selection is based on the interaction, verification conducted by the Principal in the presence of the members of the Managing Committee of the school. We request you not to be disheartened in case your child’s name does not appear in the list of selected candidates.
The result of the selection process will be intimated to you by the end of February 2017 through your email address or you may log on to the school website.
Kindly note that going through the above formalities does not ensure automatic admission.
- Application Form duly filled in with a recent passport –size photograph affixed on the form.
- Originals of the Birth Certificate ( Hospital Discharge Certificate / Nursing Home Card) .
- Proof of names of both parents (attach photocopy of : Pan card / Passport / birth certificate / matriculation certificate)
- Child’s Immunization record .
- Proof of Residential Address.
- Proof of Income.
- Blood Group certificate.
- Aadhar Card (child and parents)